Be Part of Our Team
AUDEX is in the business of providing strategic and tactical solutions in the field of risk management, operational and internal audit, business management consulting, corporate governance, technology risk and security advisory services to public listed companies and multi-national companies with operations mainly in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region. Leveraging on its continuous investment in staff training and technology, and in working closely with clients, Audex adds value by providing practical and cost effective solutions.
As part of our expansion strategy, AUDEX is inviting those with potential to be part of our fast growing team in Kuala Lumpur.
A degree holder in Accounting, Finance, other related Business Management field or possess a professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, ACCA, MICPA, CIMA, CPA and etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and has an eye for details.
- A team player who is also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Have good computer skills.
- Preferably a member of The Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia.
- Internal Audit Seniors / Senior Associates
· Must be over 2 years relevant working experience.
· Experience in using audit software tools will be an added advantage.
- Internal Audit Associates
· 1-2 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Risk Management Senior Executive/ Executive
Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in risk management.
Able to interact well with senior levels of management.
- Technology Risk Consultant
· Bachelor’s degree in information systems and/or accounting disciplines (preferred)
· Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant IT or relevant working experience.
· Must possess strong interest in Information Communication Technology (ICT)
At AUDEX, we are committed to the training and development of our staff and provide competitive remuneration package with bright career advancement opportunities for the right candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to email or fax in a comprehensive resume detailing academic qualification, employment history, brief description of past working experience, and contact details with a recent photograph (for mail, please state position applied for at the top left hand corner of the envelope):
Audex Governance Sdn Bhd (469101-V)
B 10-15 Level 10 Tower B,
Megan Avenue II,
12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +6 03 2166 1229
Fax: +6 03 2166 8229
Attention: Ms Susie Syamsuddin
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.